Privacy and Cookies
Information We Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data needed to move this initiative forward and/or because you have provided them to us voluntarily via filled-in forms, email, phone, and the like. With your voluntary contribution of personal data like names, bios, and the like for being made public, we may make this data public via our web pages.
Viewing, Changing, or Removing Your Data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or object to the processing of your personal data. You can send your request to info@LawOfNatureManifesto.org. We respond as quickly as possible but within four weeks.
Basis and Goal for Processing Your Personal Data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you information about new publications and the latest developments
- To carry out activities, we process data such as email, phone, and address information
- To make certain information public via our webpages
This may involve services of third parties and storing the data at third parties.
How Long We Maintain Your Personal Data
We maintain your data:
- For subscriptions: as long as the subscription is active. You can end your subscription at any time. When you end your subscription, we will remove your personal data promptly.
- When collaborating on or discussing matters such as contributions to the Law of Nature Manifesto: A reasonable period after the activities have ended and as long as informing you about follow-up matters may be relevant.
Cookies and Comparable Techniques
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you first visit this website. On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement. You can also opt-out of cookies by setting your internet browser such that it does not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser’s settings.
Cookies may also be placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, from social media companies and companies with analytics applications.
How We Protect Personal Data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.